Leicester Housing Authority
Annual Plan Hearing Meeting – Please Join Us
Tue, Jul 14, 2020 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (EDT)
Join virtually via https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/655922477
By Phone: (Toll Free): 1 877 568 4106
Access Code: 655-922-477 #
The Leicester Housing Authority will receive public comments (orally).
To View Our Annual Plan Please visit https://tinyurl.com/LHA-MA-AnnualPlan
It is the Mission of the Leicester Housing Authority to:
- Provide affordable, decent, safe, and sanitary housing through the maintenance of our existing units and the development of new units.
- To create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity.
- To support residents in their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.
- To honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner.
- To create and maintain public confidence in the Authority’s operations and staff.
- To ensure that the facilities owned and managed by the Leicester Housing Authority are marketable in the community and are appealing to residents.
- To enable the Leicester Housing Authority staff to improve their performance through appropriate vision, training, and career development.
- To establish performance goals that meet or exceed industry standards.
- To assist the Town, State and Federal government in identifying and addressing housing needs.