Leicester Housing Authority
It is the Mission of the Leicester Housing Authority to:
- Provide affordable, decent, safe, and sanitary housing through the maintenance of our existing units and the development of new units.
- To create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity.
- To support residents in their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.
- To honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner.
- To create and maintain public confidence in the Authority’s operations and staff.
- To ensure that the facilities owned and managed by the Leicester Housing Authority are marketable in the community and are appealing to residents.
- To enable the Leicester Housing Authority staff to improve their performance through appropriate vision, training, and career development.
- To establish performance goals that meet or exceed industry standards.
- To assist the Town, State and Federal government in identifying and addressing housing needs.